Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 39 Alone - My Three Wishes

Today was a rough day.  Too many details would be painful but how about, teething, clingy daughter, fit over mittens, Hershey Kiss ground into the carpet, a living room that is still a mess even though I've tried picking it up five times today, a fatty dinner, a son who told me my Thanksgiving Turkey wasn't as good as the one he had at the first grade Thanksgiving Party, a stain cleaner that has made my favorite shirt blotchy, etc.  I'll be honest I want chocolate!!!!  So here is what I have energy for today; These are my three wishes from a magic genie!

1) Kids who listened the first time at least some of the time.  I don't want baby robots, brained washed children, midgets with no personality or sense of personal ability or space.  I want my children to be able to freely make their own decisions, but just once in a while I'd appreciate it if they would act the first time.  It would make me feel like I was actually accomplishing something.

2) A non chubby body.  I weighed more than my mom at ten.  I have three beautiful sisters who wear clothes in the very low single digits.  My hubby is a good man and tells me I have a perfect body, but I'm a girl and I know better.  I would mind not having to worry about those extra holiday pounds.

3) An always clean house.  Wow that would make my life so much easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...