Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 31-Alone

Today I'm Thankful For: Being one of two when it comes to parenting.  Captain E has a spelling test tomorrow.  We've been working on the words all week but when we did a practice test this afternoon E remembered one.  It was frustrating.  He was grouchy, I was grouchy.  I think I set us up with some perfect scores earlier in the year.  Plus I'll be honest I'm just a stress case.  So when I felt like freaking I called my partner in crime.  He calmed me down and gave me a few suggestions while I cried it out.  I really felt overwhelmed when I called him.  Ten minutes later we were back at it, happy, and motivated.  Within thirty I called daddy to tell him I was thanks and Captain E told his dad all the words he know had memorized.  Parenting is a hard job.  If you are going to do it, it is best to be part of a twosome. 

Today I didn't:
-catch Peach before she peed on the floor, or pooped in the bathtub.  Shesh little girl way to show momma she is not on her toes.  Peach had sat on the potty and did her business but I guess she had a little more to give.  Ick, so...

Today I:
-cleaned out the tub, no surprise there.
-had a friend over for lunch.  Yeah for veggies!
-helped Captain E with his spelling words.  Thanks for Dads help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...