Saturday, December 31, 2011

Preemie Life - Day 63 A moment of bliss

After the longest 63 days of my life, weighing in at 7lbs 2 ounces my sweet little Cheetah finally got to join her brother and sisters.  I have a lot to say about this moment and the steps leading up to it, but right now I have a little girl due for her nine o'clock feeding so those details will have to wait.  Thank you to all our friends, family, workmates, and even random strangers who have been praying for our family.  When it got so hard that I just didn't see how I could continue, your love buoyed me up.




Finally cutting that wrist band off!


9 comments:

  1. Hooray! It is so fun to see the kids with her! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Happy, happy new year!

    PS. She's bigger than Miriam was when we came home from the hospital. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the joy on everyone's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody's smiles tell the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful new beginning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...