Saturday, December 10, 2011

Preemie Life - Day 43 The Post I wish I was writing...

One month left folks until our baby's due date.  I can't believe how quickly eight months have flown by, and how this month is just going to drag.  Wow I'm so uncomfortable, I mean really.  Was it possible for me to get any more stretch marks or any bigger?  I'm pretty sure this is the heaviest I've ever been !  It is getting hard to sleep through a whole night, all the tossing and turning to find a comfy position, and the swollen feet and peeing every time I sneeze leave much to be desired.  I'm so happy to not be throwing up anymore though.  Man those first two trimesters see me and the toilet becoming a little to familiar.  And it's nice to have my energy back, although I'll admit this ever growing bump is getting hard to carry around.  Last week at church I got caught between one of the bishopric members and the pew and couldn't get through.  How embarrassing.  Getting a little anxious about the upcoming birth.  Hope the water helps ease the back labor.  Wouldn't it be nice if the little one choose to come before the end of the year...give these aching feet a rest and a nice little tax break!  Can't wait to meet this little baby!

At the ward Christmas Party last night Dr. J and I realized it was exactly one month to Cheetah's due date.  I had a little laugh when I realized just a different set of circumstances and this would have the post I would have been writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...