Saturday, December 3, 2011

Preemie Life - Day 36

At all of 5lbs 5ounces the nurses on the floor call Cheetah, "Little miss small yet mighty."  Sort of reminds me of the beginning of a laundry detergent jingle.  Our two feedings went well today.  No Brady in the morning, one in the evening.  She was fussy after I put her down this evening.  I picked her up thinking maybe she needed to nurse some more but no, she instantly feel asleep.  How do kids do that...recognize the second they are in their parents arms (time to sleep), recognize the second they are out (time to freak).  We took the other kids bowling today and much grouchiness ensued.  Interestingly enough they were happy during "clean the house time".  I'm starting to think my kids don't enjoy "fun activities".  Cheaper for me I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...