Thursday, January 23, 2014

How Would You Spend Your $25

I know some people prefer gifts to cash or gift cards but the honest truth is I'm not really one of those people.  I'm not saying I dislike a well thought out gift but I really enjoy gift cards and Christmas money because I can hoard it and then when I find something I really want, something at a great deal I can snatch it up with no guilt.  Turns out my kids are kind of like me.  They loved all their Christmas gifts but one of their favorites was $25 a piece they got from Grandpa.  The thing about my kids is they LOVE money!  They really enjoy having it.  They love carrying it around in their piggy banks, they love counting it, and their favorite part is when I go to the store and let them bring some along so they can pick something out for themselves.  After Christmas we took Grandpa's money and we headed to Target.  We walked probably ever aisle in the store three times but when it was all said and done everyone had what they wanted with a little extra to put back in the piggy bank.

Typical Gigi she picked books.  She is really getting into chapter books and Magic Treehouse books are some of her favorite. She also got an Ivy and Bean book to try out and a Ninjago book because she loves her brother and all his loves automatically become hers!
 Captain E searched high and low and then came back to a new Wii game, a new Mario Wii game.  He really loves these Mario games so it wasn't a surprise.  Currently he is saving his money for Mario Party Nine.  I don't know how he doesn't get bored of it, but Mario is a serious favorite.
 Peach picked this little mermaid dress that plays music and lights up.  It is so girly and over the top, it is sort of like a perfect lovely metaphor of my baby girl.  I don't know what Peach is going to do with her life, the girl is smart, funny, and friendly but I have no doubt she will do it in style.

Cheetah picked this little water baby.  I adore her.  She has beautiful brown skin and eyes and she is about the size Cheetah was when she was born.  I'm not kidding.  I look at that little tiny head on that doll and that's where Cheetah was just a little over two years ago.  Can't believe how much she's grown!  It is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...