Friday, November 23, 2012

I Laughed So Hard I Cried

Every Friday my friend Bridget post links to the best things she's seen on the internet all week.  Some weeks there are a lot of good things and people make tons of comments and argue in her comment link (can you tell I come from a big family arguing with a bunch of people = a good time) some weeks they only get a few comments.  This week was a particularly good one, and while there were lots of things I loved, colorized photos of iconic black and whites that have convinced me that President Lincoln probably was a Vampire Hunter or a vampire, Stephen Colbert's General Hospital explanation of the Petraeus affair, and this lovely video of William Shatner singing about the dangers of fried turkey, this little post took the cake; 31 Kids Who Are Too Clever For Their Own Good.  I was laughing so hard I was in tears by the end.  Also while we are talking about things I think are totally hilarious, Colbert's Report on Sonia Sotomayor and I want a career as a princess cracked me up...sort of in a sad way, but still made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...