Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Want To Spend My Life With Them

After jammies, teeth brushing, and potty we do scriptures and prayer with our kids before we tuck them into bed.  Part of that routine is to sing a few hymns (mostly children's) as the kids are crawling into bed.  The favorites here are Nephi's Courage, Follow the Prophet, and A Child's Prayer, but I try to sprinkle a few new ones in each week for variety sake.  Last Night I was singing Families Can Be Together Forever

"I have a family here on earth"- G bear pipes up, "Yes I do!"
"They are so good to me." - G bear says, "Yes they are!"
"I want to spend my life with them for all eternity." - and from in between the covers G bear yells out, "NO THANKS!"

Lets just say I had to choke through the rest of the song, I was laughing so hard.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad she talks? Think of all the personality and attitude you would be missing out on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So apparently she wants to grow up, leave home and have a family of her own... I don't see anything wrong with that!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...