Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Talk

Peach is a ham that loves to yuck it up for mom, dad, big brother, and sister.  She accompanies her silliness with the words, "I funny, I funny!  Which of course is totally funny.  She also loves the word disgusting.  The toilet, "Ewww, that's disgusting."  Boogers on a finger "ewww, disgusting."  Lint in between toes, "disgusting".  I've got to get on it camera it is so funny!

Gigi is a such a clothes diva.  I couldn't find the pink hat that she adores so instead I tried to get her to wear a cute cream and brown hat her brother used to wear.  She REFUSED!  "My friends won't like that hat."  She yelled at me as she stomped to the car.  Yes I'm in trouble.

Poor Captain E has been sick for a week.  Yesterday he was going crazy in the house, so we sent him to school today.  Apparently he wasn't ready.  He was pretty tired at school and when his teacher asked him what was going on he said, "I just don't feel like doing anything today."  Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...