Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Basket of Books - Taming My Children's Book Hoard


I have a problem in my house.  It's called...books all over the floor and bed.  Now don't get me wrong, I love that I'm surrounded by a bunch of kids who love reading but I don't love that I'm always finding books all over the floor and on the bed.  A few weeks ago I'd had it, so I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a few baskets.  Now I just ask the kids to toss their books into the basket before they fall asleep.  The girls are pretty good about it and that basket went from having three books in it to being completely full in just a mater of days.  The basket on Cheetah's crib has been a little harder to manage.  The girl has moved the basket probably twenty times since I put it on there but at least now I have a place to toss books when I'm helping her make up her bed.  Not that she really sleeps in her bed but it is the thought that counts right?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...