Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day in the life of a mom....



I feel like this lady everyday!  It's gotten to the point that the words, "Mamma, I'm hungry," send chills down my spine.  With four kids in the house someone is always hungry.  Was there a time I used to love cooking?  Hard to remember......  They've got to be old enough to be hunting on their own now right?  Find a banana, find a fruit snack.  The funny thing, we have a total open fridge, open cabinet policy.  If you find it, you can eat it.  Still they always come to mom first :)  Just in case you don't believe me here is just a little taste of what I go through everday when I'm making dinner :)


 


 Thanks Jeff for the link...

2 comments:

  1. I so understand this feeling! Keep going Momma! We are all behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those videos are great. "Feeding them only makes them stronger" haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...