Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 37-Alone

Today I Am Thankful For: Being only one state away from my husband.  As I type this he is barrelling through a major rain storm, that apparently is covering most of the Midwest because it is pouring here as well.  I don't know if he is going to make it all the way home tonight but I know he is close, closer then he has been in a long, long time.  When we were first together and my hubby felt like we weren't able to spend enough time with me he said, "Quality time is quantity time."  I'm looking forward to a little quantity time with hubby, even if it is only for three days :)

Today I didn't:
-do scriptures with the kids.  I don't know what happened.  We were in the room ready to go and then I said, "Ahh get in bed."  Quick kisses and I left.  I think I'm getting a little buggy.
-get the rolls done for tomorrow.  Blah Thanksgiving :)  J/K...a holiday devoted completely to gluttony...MY FAVORITE!!!!

Today I:
-cleaned my bedroom....yes!!!!  I guess I figured since someone else was going to see it, it was time to get it going.
-made pumpkin pie, stuffing, and brined my turkey.
-Picked up the living room three times, I kid you not.  Thanks kids for making that one happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...