Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Is Finally Here

I can't be the only person on the planet who is happy for spring, but I wanted to add in my two cents....THANK GOODNESS!  Seriously though.  We've lived in the Midwest for 11 winters.  This was my least favorite by FAR!  But now the snow if finally melted and the sun is out longer.  Our grass is starting to green up and the kids are spending a lot more time outside.  I am loving it!  Here is just a whole bunch of pictures of the girls playing on our swing set.  There are a lot of Peach.  It is hard not to want to take her picture because face is so expressive, she is just fun to watch.  There are even a couple of Peach holding onto a new worm friend.  The girl is a friend to all bugs so far.  There are also a couple of Gigi reading to Peach.  That is one of my favorite things about the kids learning to read, when they share that joy with their younger siblings.  Love it!
















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your guidance and support.You’re the sweetest! Thank you for everything you do! To get more information addiction pills from ed pills.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...