Thursday, September 2, 2010

All the cuties...

School has started again and our little town is once again overrun with college students.  Yesterday I went to pick my hubby up at school and the kiddos came with me.  We were sitting in the car waiting for daddy to come out.  Captain E says, "I like this place, there are lots of cute people."  "Cute people," I ask him, "What makes cute people?"  "Girls with long hair." he says.  And then he smiles a sneaky little smile.  Then G bear yells out, "No, boys."  "No, girls." "No, boys!"  This goes on for a few minutes until they get bored.  A tiny girl in skiny jeans, blond hair to her waist, carrying an umbrella walks by.  "She's a cute girl," he says.  And I have to say, she was.  Although I'm not going to say my stomach didn't get tight with axiety.  I'm not ready for crushes.

1 comment:

  1. I knew this was coming watching E play with your hair and his aunts' hair too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...