Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finished Pumpkin Products 2015

I think I need to learn to Photoshop.  Miracle of miracles they all looked at me basically, but why does G look grouchy in one picture and E looks grouchy in the other.  A head flip would definitely be worth learning to do.  These are the finished products.  I think you can already see that Cheetah's is starting to rot.  The thing is that actually just made it look better.  I swear it could have been straight off the set of a Tim Burton film.  Speaking of we spent quite a bit of time listening to "This is Halloween" while we were cutting and gutting.  Pandora is so fun.  I looked up Halloween Party and it kept us rocking on for our whole carving party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...