Monday, November 24, 2014

Hard not to worry

You know I never had to call poison control until Cheetah came around.  Then one day I'm looking their number up online so I can ask them if it is okay my daughter just sucked a little super glue down after she bit into the container.  Then do you remember the time I had to take her to the ER to make sure she hadn't swallowed a battery.  What about the time she swallowed the star sicker and couldn't sit or lay all day until her dad finally pulled it out of her bum after she tooted.  Or what about the fact that she once ate about fifty chunks out of a pool noodle.  FIFTY CHUNKS!  I wouldn't have believed it either had I not seen the evidence in the toilet the next day.  What about her tendency to climb, the fact that she thinks she is a tiger and bites people and animals, the fact that she is almost always naked...that she mostly does her poops on the potty but sometimes that means your whole bathroom ends up covered in pooh.  I'm trying to enjoy myself today but you know I'm a little worried about my little sister Flo being with Cheetah all day to day!  I'm sorry Fleebee.  I hope she stays...MELLOW for your.  At least as Mellow as is humanly possible for that child. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...