Sunday, February 5, 2012

Girls Have the Best Clothes

 We do a lot of braids in this house.  Gigi didn't want the side braid until she realized mom had the same one.  The thing I love about having daughters....fun hair and cute clothes.  I love little girls clothes.  
 Cute outfit from Grandpa Bryant.
 Got to love the bear buns.  I'm sad we've outgrown this outfit.

 Oh look Cheetah print.  There was a lot of cheetah print at Carter's this year.  I should have picked up some bigger sizes while I could.

 Look at Cheetah next to her preemie outfit.  Can't believe she was that small just a few weeks go.


 Peach says, "Take my picture."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so very chubby! Such a cutie and I love seeing pics of everyone else loving on Cheetah... adorable big sissie loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...