Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pop Culture First Grade Style


Captain E was playing Mario Brothers, the level that has the beavers that pop out of the walls.  Out of the blue he says, "I'm going to get you Justin Beavers."  Dr. J who happened to be sitting downstairs asked, "You call them Justin Beavers?"  E says, "Yeah I call them Justin Beavers because there really is a person whose name is Justin Beavers and Gloria thinks he's real hot and she's only in first grade."  We got a good laugh over that.  Then Captain E came up stairs and when I pulled up the picture on the left I said, "here is the guy Gloria thinks is cute."  E gives me an incredulous look and says, "No she doesn't say he's cute, she says he's hot.  That's what you say when you want marry someone mom."  How true my son, how true :)




*picture stolen from http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/justin-bieber-gets-his-haircut/

1 comment:

  1. Q: Who is Justice Beaver?

    A: It's a crime-fighting beaver.

    So funny.

    Also, that will probably be Rachel in grade one, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...