Tuesday, February 9, 2010

30 Day Organic

Watch Food Inc. That movie is incredible. It will change the way you feel about what you put in your mouth. I realize why we look for the cheapest food, it is because it is such a big part of our budget, but it is so personal, so intimate. Don't we deserve to put good things in our body. I'd read Fast Food Nation, but this made me feel like it was time to become much more critical about what I ate. 1) For health. The way we farm/eat today takes away good things from our food and replaces them with bad. 2) For moral reasons. The way companies treat workers, farmers, animals, and consumers, just to cut prices low, well it just isn't right. So I've started a little journey in food. A lot more organic, a lot less processed. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...