Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks



 This song is a current favorite in our house...think playing on an almost continuous loop thanks to the insistence of one bossy 4 year old and an even bossier 2 year old!  The song makes zero sense to me but it reminds me of laying on my bed in the mid nineties with my best friend Pam listening to REM, Radiohead, Oasis, Weezer, Collective Soul, Foo Fighters, Cranberries, Cake....I think you get the idea of my music taste!  Back in the day I used to be cool...ok not really, but Pam was cool and going to concerts was one of our favorite things to do.  Sometimes I get a little nostalgic for the days when you could close out a club and not worry about having to run home to get a babysitter home before her parents freaked out about how late it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...