Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Need a New Camera....

After much searching I bought this adorable hair piece for Rosie Posies blessing day.  I ordered it from Heavenly Avonlee Couture and it was PERFECT!  Like any mom who uses her blog as her journal and photo album I wanted to capture the girly, adorable details.  What wasn't adorable, how long it took me to get a decent picture of it.  I hate my camera.  You will get everything focused and then as you push the button it will auto focus into blurry.  Ahhh.  The flash washes everything out.  Indoor everything gets dark and grainy.  It is driving me crazy!!!!!  I want a DSLR but they are so costly.  Dr. J will ask me, "So what do you want for your (birthday, mother's day, our anniversary, Christmas).  Really the only thing I want I can't just go out and get myself is a nice camera....but then that's usually above the budget he wants to spend.  Oh, boy, I guess I'll just have to stick with the current system.  Eight horribly blurry pictures for one sort of ok one.  So frustrating :(



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I never could get any of my girls to wear things in their hair until after they were about three.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...