Monday, March 28, 2011

Downtown Abbey


Those who truly know me know that I love all things English, especially all things English Mystery.  But sometimes you have to take a break from mysteries.  I've been watching this little gem and it has been delightful.  The family and house staff dynamics, the backbiting, the clothes, the hair, the whole thing has been delightful.  So glad they are doing a second series and so grateful for Masterpiece!  My favorite Characters:  Dowager Countess of Grantham, Anna Smith, and Lady Sybil Crawley.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this show, but I just pulled it up on Netflix. I have only been able to watch the first 15 minutes and I'm already hooked. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...