Thursday, April 2, 2015

Things I Got Done Today

This morning I've been checking things off my to do list.

-Mulched my flower beds.  It took me 16 bags.  I probably could have used about four more but there came a point when I just didn't want to stack any more in my van.
-Replaced the latch on our gate.  Wish I could have replaced the latch on the other side but the gate flew off in a storm last month.  I've been waiting for J to fix it.  Maybe I should fix it myself.
-Put weed and feed on the lawn.  Just in time too because it poured this afternoon.
-Tried to replace the handle on the kids shower.  Turned out the new one I bought doesn't fit.  Typical!!!!
-Painted my living room.  I tried to get away with just spot painting last week...did not work.  Exact same paint, exact same formula for color...doesn't matter...no match.  I still need to paint my bedroom, our kitchen/dining room, and my family room.  I could/should start right now but thinking about it exhausted me. 
-Cleaned and vacuumed my family room with the kids help. 

I want to take a nap.  I also want to finish my to do list.  Choices, choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...