Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Troops Are Already Restless

A week and a half into summer vacation and the troops are already getting restless.  Thank goodness our summer is only 60 day.  I don't think we could do 101 days of summer vacation.  To pass the time we've been having a daily dance party.  This Calvin Harris song, Feel So Close is one of our current favorites.  This A capella version cracks me up....the facial expressions and the "Feel Good Dance Move" make me laugh so hard...plus it's kid clean unlike the original, although it gets really weird at the end so be warned.






Obviously I'm trying to avoid working on my camping post, but here is so more fun stuff...
My favorite commercial ever!  What unicorns only get 12%...for me they are at least 15%

And then weirdest thing I've seen in a long time JULIANSMITH.TV


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a good dance party! Good to get wiggles out, and good exercise for momma and kids!

    Maybe reading time after dance time? So everyone gets a chance to both relax and use all those good endorphins to feel good about reading?

    Thanks for some great videos! They all made me smile. I am not dancing with my legs right now, but in my mind I was wiggling with the best of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...