Wednesday, April 27, 2016

14th Anniversary



This week was my anniversary and I put together a little video (ok it is not little, it is seriously 7:30 minutes...for that I apologize) to celebrate.  It was such a great week.  My husband actually had the whole week leading up to our anniversary off.  We spent tons of time working in our yard, we went out to fancy, fancy dinner, and we celebrated with our traditional family birthday cake.  It has been an amazing 14 years.  We've had our ups and downs but more ups than downs and there isn't anyone I'd rather spend my life with.  I feel so lucky every day that the guy I married ended up being he best friend I'd ever had. 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done on your video! Happy Birthday to your family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...