Saturday, May 27, 2017

End of Year Dance Pictures

Summer is upon us and I couldn't be happier.  I know in two months I will be thrilled to see the back of the kids again but right now it is nice to have a break from school, the morning crazy, homework and activities.  The biggest activity we do in this house is dance.  We have three daughters.  They all dance.  It gets very busy, especially at the end of the year when performances and pictures are happening.  The silver lining on this though is I get these pictures to keep.  I realize as I was getting ready to put these on that I didn't ever download last years pics, so you get both.  

GG - Ballet, May 2016


Peach - Tap, May 2016


Peach - Ballet, May 2016


TT - Ballet, May 2016


GG - Ballet, May 2017


GG - Tap, May 2017


Peach - Ballet, May 2017


 Peach - Jazz, May 2017


TT - Ballet, May 2017


4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...