Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quirky Music

I have this neighbor who is kind of quirky cool, the kind of person who takes off to study abroad in South Africa at 19 and comes back with a husband.  Like I said quirky cool :)  She recently posted on Facebook she had been spending her day watching Darren Hanlon on youtube.  I went to check him out and the kids and I loved him.  Here are two of my favorite music videos so far.  We also found this other music video that the kids totally loved...I mean how couldn't they.  They are the kids who see dress up as an essential part of the day.  Seeing adults dress up in creative costumes...well that was just frosting.  Anyway check it out if you want to waste some time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...